Amber Valley SSP are delighted to be an accredited deliverer of the Association for PE (AfPE) Level 5 PE Specialism qualification in conjunction with Sports Leaders UK.
The course targets Teachers or TA’s with a responsibility for PE & School Sport and aims to increase confidence and competence in planning, delivering and evaluating the PE & School Sport curriculum.
The qualification is an ideal opportunity for your PE coordinator or member of staff with responsibility for PE to receive high quality training in how to enhance your PE curriculum in school looking at the following areas:
- Understanding primary school physical education
- Principles of pedagogy in primary school physical education
- Planning for continuity and progression in primary school physical education
- Using assessment to impact on learning and progress in primary school physical education
- Teaching primary school physical education
This course represents an impactful and sustainable use of this year’s PE & Sport Premium funding that can really improve the standard of Physical Education and School Sport within your school.
For more information please contact Further Education Lead Adam White via firstname.lastname@example.org