This Policy is effective as of 25/05/18.
This Policy is due for review on 25/05/19.
We are Amber Valley School Sport Partnership (AVSSP) and this is our Acceptable Use Policy. This policy applies to our products, services, content, features, technologies, functions, contact (including e-mail), websites and mobile applications.
If you use our Services, it means that this Policy applies to you and that you agree with it as part of our Terms of Service.
If you have any comments on this Policy, please contact us by visiting https://www.avssp.co.uk/contact.
2. Definitions and key terms
All employees, staff and volunteers.
A Form includes any of the following that exist on the Services:
· contact forms,
· newsletter subscriptions forms,
· user registrations forms,
· e-commerce forms,
· other registration forms; and
· text boxes.
This Acceptable Use Policy.
The Services include our:
· contact (including e-mail),
· websites; and
· mobile applications.
We, us and our
Amber Valley School Sport Partnership
3. Who we are
The Services are operated by Amber Valley School Sport Partnership, a Charitable Incorporated Organisation, registered in England.
Some important details about us:
Our business address is: AVSSP, Genesis Centre, King Street, Alfreton, DE55 7DQ
Our registered address is: Phil Basterfield, 82 Thames Way, Hilton, Derby, DE65 5NB
Our charity number is: 1162691
4. What you must not do
You must not use the Services to do any of the following:
· Break any laws or regulations,
· Do anything fraudulent, or which has a fraudulent effect,
· Harm or attempt to harm minors,
· Do anything with material that does not meet our content standards (these are listed below),
· Do anything with unsolicited advertising material (known as spam),
· Transmit any data or material that is harmful to other programs, software, or hardware (for example, viruses, Trojan horses, worms, etc.),
· Copy in any way or re-sell any part of our Services (unless we allow it under our Terms of Service); or
· Interfere with or damage any part of our Services, equipment, network, software or storage arrangements.
5. Content standards
Here are our content standards. They apply to all material that you contribute to our Services
You must follow these standards carefully, but please also follow the spirit of them.
Your contributions must be:
· Accurate (if they are factual),
· Genuine (if they state opinions); and
· Within the law.
Your contributions must not:
· Be defamatory, obscene or offensive,
· Be likely to deceive, harass, annoy, threaten, or invade someone else's privacy,
· Promote material that is sexually explicit,
· Promote violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, age, disability, or sexual orientation,
· Infringe anyone else's intellectual property,
· Be used to impersonate anyone, or misrepresent anyone's identity; or
· Encourage or assist anything that breaks the law.
We will try to assess risks on the Services (especially for children) and will moderate if we think it is appropriate.
Please note, however, that we are not required to moderate our Services. We will not be responsible for any loss to anyone who does not use our Services according to our standards (whether or not we have moderated the Service).
7. Important notice for parents
Use of our Service by a child is subject to parental consent.
If you permit your child to use the Service, we advise you to explain the risks.
Moderation is not always effective.
Please contact us if you have a concern about moderation.
8. Disclosure to Courts
If you have to disclose Confidential Information by order of a court or other public body you may do so.
9. Suspension and Termination
If we think you have breached this policy, we will take whatever steps we think are necessary.
These might include:
· Stopping your use of the Services temporarily or permanently,
· Removing material you have put on the Services,
· Sending you a warning,
· Taking legal action; and
· Telling the right authorities.
We exclude legal responsibility and cost for actions we take to deal with your breach of our Policy.
We may change this Policy and if we do, we’ll post them on our website. We may also e-mail or message users, newsletter subscribers and customers about the changes.
If you object to any of the changes to this Policy, you should stop using the Services. and delete your account.
11. Dispute Resolution
You agree to the dispute resolution terms included in our Terms of Service. You can find our Terms of Service by visiting https://www.avssp.co.uk/terms.
12. Further Information
Contact our DPO for further information regarding the data we collect and how we use it.